Common, Everyday Causes of Back Pain Information from Our Celebration Chiropractor
If you have been experiencing back pain and are in need of relief from an experienced Orlando chiropractor, you’ve come to the right place. Orlando Resorts Chiropractic Medispa has a reputation among local residents for the care and attention we provide to each patient that comes through our doors. We are looking forward to helping you with your back pain.
Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Back Spasms
People can wind up with lower back pain and experience back spasms for a variety of reasons. The most common causes we see in patients at our facility include:
- Weekend warrior overdoing it while playing sports
- Lifting an object that is too heavy for you
- Stress from work or school
- Sleeping in an uncomfortable position, such as on your stomach
- Bed is too soft, causing poor posture while sleeping
Preventing Back Pain
Patients can avoid lower back pain from reoccurring by following some basic preventative measures, including:
- Practice good posture when sitting and standing
- Sit in an ergonomic chair designed to support the back
- Always bend at the knees while keeping your back nice and straight whenever you have to pick up something
- Do not turn, twist or even pivot when you are lifting something
- Hold items no higher than your armpit and no lower than your knees
- Avoid extending an object far from your body. The closer you keep it to you, the less stress is exerted on your back.
If you are in pain today, it’s a good idea to arrange a consultation and chiropractic treatment as soon as possible.
Book an Appointment with Your Kissimmee Chiropractor
The team at Orlando Resorts Chiropractic Medspa, serving Celebration, Kissimmee, and Orlando, is standing by to provide you with the highest level of service. To find out more about our team’s approach to treating back pain or to book an appointment, please contact us today by calling (407) 507-6976.