Massage Therapy In Orlando, FL
Even in the modern era of “high-tech” medical options, the human touch still numbers among the most powerful and effective approaches to healing. This is true not only for spinal adjustments but also for that time-tested method known as massage therapy. If you’ve been looking for an experienced, reliable provider of wellness techniques, Orlando Resorts Chiropractic Medispa is here for you.
Why Get Help from a Chiropractor in Orlando FL?
Wondering how a chiropractor in Orlando FL can help you reach peak health? Well, while you may think massage is nothing but a treat, it actually brings a wide range of health and wellness benefits, from chronic pain management to enhanced overall function. Our chiropractor in Orlando FL knows this, and can tailor a massage therapy plan toward your exact needs.
Pain Relief and Other Benefits of Massage Therapy from Your Orlando Chiropractor
Living with discomfort is no fun, which is why our Orlando chiropractor works hard to provide the widest possible range of treatments for pain relief. Dr. MacDermott, the Orlando chiropractor who heads our facility, often prescribes massage therapy as a natural supplement to chiropractic adjustment and other healing methods. In addition to bringing pain relief, massage therapy can treat such issues as:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Myofascial pain syndrome and fibromyalgia
- TMJ symptoms
- Neck pain and stiffness
- Back pain
- Digestive troubles
… and more.
Types of Orlando Massage Therapy
We offer many types of Orlando massage therapy to meet your needs. These include:
- Swedish massage — This form of massage uses gentle hand motions to loosen surface muscles, promoting natural stress relief. It also stimulates blood flow and lymph drainage for enhanced healing of injured tissues and better immune function.
- Deep tissue massage — This technique employs firmer strokes than Swedish massage to relax chronically tight muscles deeper within the body. It’s especially good at undoing adhesions, lumps of scar tissue that cause pain and inhibit your range of motion.
- Trigger point therapy — A trigger point is a hard, tight muscle knot that refers pain to other areas of the body. The form of massage known as trigger point therapy alternates pressure and release to “undo” these knots, making it useful for chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia and tension headaches.
- Sports massage — Like Swedish massage, sports massage focuses on loosening muscles, but in this case, we focus on specific muscles that see the most wear and tear in your athletic endeavor of choice.
- Prenatal massage — This gentle form of massage aims to help pregnant patients experience greater comfort and better overall wellness. Regular massage sessions can relieve overtaxed muscles, encourage optimal circulation and reduce swelling in the extremities.
Specialty Massage Modalities from Our Chiropractor in Orlando
Our chiropractor in Orlando also offers a few special modalities to increase massage effectiveness. These include use employment of a medi cupping vacuum as well as cold therapy laser, hot stone massage and other forms of specialty or pregnancy massage. Call our chiropractor in Orlando to learn more today.
Find Out Whether Massage Therapy in Orlando Can Help You
Massage therapy in Orlando can be a powerful ally in your quest for a higher quality of life. Call Orlando Resorts Chiropractic Medispa to learn more about our offerings, ask questions and set up an appointment for massage therapy in Orlando today. Our number is (407) 507-6976, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.