Personal Injury Treatment with our Celebration Chiropractors
Our trusted Celebration chiropractors, Dr. Bret MacDermott works to bring you relief from personal injuries. Our chiropractors, serving the Orlando area, provide a thorough evaluation of your injuries and listens to your symptoms to determine your individual chiropractic care approach. Your personal injury treatment plan uses multiple chiropractic techniques that work to stabilize your injuries, reduce your recovery time and reduce your risk of lasting concerns. Whether you are experiencing shoulder pain, back pain, knee pain or pain in other joints, we encourage you to contact us as soon as possible. Dr. MacDermott wants to see you if you have a work injury, have been injured in a slip and fall, have been hurt in an assault or while playing sports. Our experienced Orlando chiropractor will ease your discomforts and position your body for effective healing.
Our Chiropractor in Orlando Provides Natural Personal Injury Treatment
Personal injuries such as a slip and fall, auto accident or work incident leave you in pain, with limited mobility, and possibly unable to continue working. For example, if you perform repetitive, overhead movements at work, you may feel lasting shoulder pain or neck pain. An auto accident may leave you with neck pain or back pain. Following a sports injury, you may feel knee pain, back pain or shoulder pain. Our Chiropractor in Orlando evaluates your injuries and then determines which of our services will best benefit your condition. Your care plan may include services such as:
- Chiropractic adjustments – to align your spine and joints. Our Orlando chiropractor gently aligns the vertebrae to reduce neck pain and back pain. Our doctor also aligns your joints including your shoulders, elbows, and knees to improve discomfort and mobility. These adjustments are key to your healing as they strengthen your body against future injuries.
- Cold laser therapy – It is useful when you have a muscular injury. The laser penetrates into the deeper layers of muscle tissue to prompt healing in the cells. This reduces your recovery time and inflammation.
- Massage therapy – to eliminate scar tissue following an injury. Massage therapy also improves circulation to the injured areas which eliminates toxins and delivers healing nutrients. Massage therapy also reduces stress and muscle tension.
- Kinesiology taping – This supports your sports injuries and the flexible tape is applied around your injury. The tape increases your body temperature to ease discomfort. It also provides flexible support for your movements.
- Nutritional counseling – To teach you how to provide your body with the essential nutrients it requires while healing.
- Exercise guidance – To restore strength, flexibility, and mobility.
Contact our Celebration Chiropractors Today for Personal Injury Treatment
Our chiropractor can help heal work injuries, sports injuries, slip and falls, and auto accident injuries. Your personal injuries are given individualized attention and a variety of chiropractic services to deliver a fast and effective recovery. If you are living with pain from a personal injury, please contact us for treatment today by calling 407-507-6976.