Services and Techniques with our Chiropractor in Orlando Fl
Dr. Bret MacDermott and Dr. James Dishman welcome Orlando residents and those in the nearby areas of Kissimmee and Celebration to visit our Orlando chiropractic clinic for pain relief. Our health team uses a variety of services and techniques to promote your injury recovery and healing. If you are struggling with an injury or pain from years of overuse, we have effective treatment options for you. If you suffer from daily concerns such as headaches and allergies, our chiropractic clinic in Orlando provides relief so you are able to enjoy your day and return to an active lifestyle. Our Orlando chiropractor provides gentle treatments that are non-invasive and drug-free so your body remains pure and able to heal itself.
Pain Relief in Orlando with our Chiropractic Clinic
Our team understands that pain interferes with your every moment. If you are struggling with chronic pain from conditions such as fibromyalgia, we can help. Maybe your pain is related to an auto accident injury which occurred suddenly. We have treatment options for you too. A few of the techniques our Orlando chiropractor may choose for you include:
- Chiropractic manipulations- our Chiropractor in Orlando relies on gentle adjustments to your spine and joints to improve your health and reduce your pain. Often, if a vertebrae or bone is out of alignment and pressing on nerves, you feel pain and limited motion. Gentle adjustments quickly restore your mobility and continued care eases your discomfort.
- Laser therapy- for pain relief in Orlando, our team may use cold laser therapy to enter the deep layers of muscle tissue and stimulate healing at the cellular level.
- Massage therapy- to alleviate muscular imbalances, muscle tension and scar tissue from current or previous injuries, our Orlando chiropractic clinic offers massage therapy.
- Trigger point therapy- your body holds tension in particular areas of your body. Our chiropractic team alleviates these trigger points so you feel a reduction in overall pain.
- Medi cupping- another form of massage therapy, our health team uses cups placed on your back with suction to reduce toxins. This is also an effective way to eliminate pain and muscular tension.
- Nutritional counseling- a large part of your healing is based on your body having the proper nutrients. Our chiropractor in Orlando Fl educates you on which foods are the healthiest for your body. We also show you which foods to avoid that may trigger migraines, allergies and inflammation. If needed, our team suggest supplements to support your healing.
- Orthotics- if our doctors discover a concern with your feet that may be increasing your back pain, we develop custom orthotics to improve your posture and ease your discomfort.
Call our Chiropractic Clinic in Orlando Today
The sooner you begin chiropractic care, the sooner you find relief for your painful symptoms. This is especially important if you have suffered an injury during an auto accident. The sooner you begin treatment, the less likely you will have lasting pain. To begin your journey through natural chiropractic healing, please call us today at (407) 507-6976.