Massage therapy is an ancient, effective and natural treatment for ailments of the body, including pain relief, and also for deep relaxation of the body and mind. Over time, many types of massage have been developed and you’ll find the most effective of those at your local Orlando chiropractors at Orlando Resorts Chiropractic Medispa in Celebration.
Massage Therapy in Orlando at your Chiropractor
Chiropractors are experts in hands-on medicine and natural drug-free therapies, so massage therapy in Orlando fits the chiropractic practice perfectly. When you visit your Orlando chiropractor at Orlando Resorts Chiropractic Medispa in Celebration, you’ll find experts in a variety of massage and associated treatments including the following modalities:
- Medi-cupping vacuum treatments, creating suction for soft tissue release and elimination of toxins.
- Cold therapy laser, using specific light wavelengths to help speed the body’s natural healing process.
- Hot stone massage, using smooth heated stones placed along the spine or other areas to warm and relax body tissues.
- Swedish massage, which uses long, smooth strokes that flow in the direction of the heart.
- Deep tissue massage, concentrating on the deeper muscle layers.
- Specialty/pregnancy and pre-natal massage.
- Sports massage, focused on over-used muscles strained by strenuous, repetitive motion.
- Trigger point therapy, where controlled pressure is placed upon muscle trigger points relieve pain, spasm and tension.
- And more.
Benefits of Massage Therapy in Orlando
Specific types of massage therapy are often prescribed by your Orlando chiropractor, to supplement your chiropractic care. Versatile massage therapy treats ailments that include:
- Soft tissue injury
- TMJ jaw pain
- Headache pain
- Neck and back pain
- Digestion problems
- Stress and anxiety
- Sore, overexerted muscles
- Poor circulation
- Swelling of the extremities
A visit to your chiropractor in Orlando FL will often include the specific type of massage therapy that is best for your needs. Our practice, Orlando Resorts Chiropractic Medispa, is focused upon natural health and wellness, and we find certain types of massage helpful for chronic pain management and to improve overall function. Learn which type of massage might benefit you. Call us today at 407-507-6976.